Saturday, August 04, 2007

Tea

Today, Brenna and I attended a birthday party for my friend's daughter. It was held at the cutest little British tearoom, called The House of Windsor. They really gave you a lot of food with their "Full Afternoon Tea". The girls couldn't eat half of what was on their plate.

My favorite is always the scones. I bought a mix to bring home, and a jar of their Devonshire Cream. Yum!!


Thanks, Rachel, for the fun afternoon.







3 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I LOVE these types of places....I miss not having any down here. We had several in MT, in AK, but not here....I guess I'll have to have ladies over.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Hmmm can't tell what happened with my comment. I think I said that I LOVE these types of tea rooms and miss that we dont' have any down here.

Cynthia said...

We used to have a tea room like that in the bigger town close to us. One time we treated some relatives to a "high tea" there and it was WONDERFUL!