Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy Birthday, Stacey!

Today is the birthday of one of my oldest and dearest friends. Stacey and I met way back in 6th grade. We were partners in a computer class. We were kindred spirits from the start. We are both only children so we fast became each other's "sister".

She and her family moved to Florida 3 years ago, but we keep in touch daily by email and every few weeks by phone. And we've managed to still visit each other at least once a year.

Happy Birthday, dear friend! You know how much you mean to me. Love you!!


May '06

May '07

2 comments:

stacey said...

Thank you, Robin!! I love you too, and you are also my oldest friend. hehe
And thank you so much for the gift cards---I'll be able to take some "me time" to shop and enjoy a latte, thanks to my friend Robin. :)

Kristine said...

These are the best friends, the ones with whom there is a bond that can never be duplicated!!!