Meanwhile, I took the other kids to a church garage sale. There we met our friends to swap kids. They took our daughter home to play with their daughter and we took their 2 boys. We drove back to get Scott and Conner and spent some time at the festival. The boys participated in a few of the activities but it got very hot so we headed home.
Josiah trying out the Fireman course, spraying a hose
Joshua bouncing down the slide
Conner and Aiden building a wooden racecar
At home, they spent the time alternating between the small pool, trampoline and GameCube. I
I have to say, for having a total of 6 boys around today, it was pretty quiet.
In the evening, we met for dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory to switch kids back. We haven't been here for a few years and forgot how much we enjoy it. It is set in an old cable car building and furnished with wonderful, old pieces of furniture. For a very reasonable price, you get a salad, entree, bread, drink and dessert. And it's yummy!
Norbert and Rachel
It was a fun, busy day.
1 comment:
We used to have a Spaghetti Depot here and it was one of our favorite restaurants. YUM!
I can't imagine SIX boys being "quiet" (LOL)!
Post a Comment