Brenna usually gets one for Build-A-Bear and for a restaurant of her choice. The older boys get a one for a restaurant and another activity. This last year Chase's activity was a Christian concert. Conner chose Dave & Buster's.
We don't set a date for each activity, as we tried that and it never worked out. But we tried to fit them all in within a couple months of Christmas. For some reason, Conner hadn't been able to use his yet so he and Scott went to Dave & Buster's today. They had lunch and a fun afternoon of playing games.
The rest of us took naps. =)
4 comments:
Very fun!
I like this idea. I'm probably gonna have to do it this year.
I love this idea, how have we never discussed it before? Giving a gift card for an outing with just one parent. Totally cool - am telling Norbi,we just may have to steal your idea! :-)
Rachel
I LOVE this idea! In the last few years we've tried to concentrate more on an activity based gift rather than a toy or something-else-to-clutter the house item.
Post a Comment