Wednesday, October 08, 2008

39 week appointment

Baby is deciding to settle in for the winter, lol. He is low, but no lower than last week. My cervix is thinning, but still not dilating.

The doctor says she will let me go until the 20th, but beyond that we must talk induction. Ick, I really hope he comes on his own.

Prayers for something to start happening are appreciated. =)

In the meantime, we have the baby's room all ready, except I have one load of newborn clothes that were Zane's to launder and put away. I love how tiny they are and the sweet smell of Dreft. I had packed a couple of his newborn diapers with the clothes and the kids were amazed at how teeny they are.

I will show Scott how to post on the blog so he can let everyone know when baby finally does arrive.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hang in there! Not too much longer.

Anonymous said...

Yay! The end is in sight!

Lisa in Jax said...

I am so excited for you! I'll be praying and can't wait to see photos of your newest little one.

Robin said...

Thanks all!