Thank you to all for your prayers. Declan is starting to do well. He made it through the night without spitting up. The doctor looked at him this morning and slowed his IV down to a 6(?). He has been sleeping most of the morning. At about 11am., he woke up and wanted to eat. He nursed for about 40 minutes total. They removed the tube from his nose, but left the IV for now. Then about 2:30pm, he was ready to eat again. The doctors/nurses said they should be able to slow the IV to a 3 and possibly remove it by night time so he can be in moms room.
Robin's parents came down for the week to help out "poor ole tired dad" and mom of course, when she comes home.
Robin is going to stay another night in the hospital with Declan so they can watch him thru out the night. If all goes well, both mom and baby will be coming home tomorrow.
I will keep everyone updated until Robin can take over the Blog. I wanted to Thank everyone for their prayers, help, and wonderful support we've been getting.
Until next time...
Scott &
3 comments:
Oh, Robin. I've kept your blog on my screen all afternoon, praying for Declan, and hitting Refresh. Scott, thanks for updating in the midst of everything else.
I am sooo glad that he's getting better! I've been praying for you and Declan and will continue until you are both home safe and sound. I sent a prayer request to SHS for you, so you've got a lot of people praying.
Blessings,
Lisa
Sounds like he is doing much better and he is still in our prayers.
Post a Comment