I'm still not having many contractions but I called the Dr. and they need me to go in to make sure the baby is handling things okay.
So sometime today we should meet our little guy! I admit I'm worried it could take awhile since I wasn't dilated at my last appointment and the contractions are just not there.
Prayer for a quick delivery and healthy baby are much appreciated!!
Btw, those of you that have my cell phone number can feel free to call and check our progress -- Scott will keep my phone on him.
I will have Scott update the blog as soon as he can...
3 comments:
YEA! We'll be anxious to see pics of the new little one.
I'm praying! How exciting! I can't wait to see him.
Woohoo! Praying all is going well.
He could be here by now!? It's mid-morning on the 21st...
I can't wait to hear the news. Yay!
Post a Comment