Monday, October 13, 2008

Nada

Still no news...I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday so she'll give me my options then. I think she'll want to set an induction date while I really want this baby to come on his own. We'll see...

4 comments:

Lisa in Jax said...

That was Sophia! I had to be induced with her. I'll pray for you and your reluctant one.lol

Anonymous said...

Okay. To pass the time and possibly entertain yourself, try the following labor-inducers:

Go to Taco Bell. A very iffy Taco Bell.

Take a hot shower and let the water hit your belly. When you get out, I have a theory your water will break. I have read so many birth stories where the mom was taking a hot shower and her water broke as she was getting out. My thought is that the heat weakens the membranes...

Eat a lot of eggplant.

Eat a big salad with a ton of balsamic dressing.

Change a flat tire.

Start a bunch of laundry.

Drive up Lookout Mountain. The switchbacks and change in elevation will put pressure on your bag of fluid. Sit on a towel.

Go on a hayride at Anderson Farms. Sooo bumpy!

These things may not do anything, but they'll occupy your mind and your time as you wait!

MartinezClan said...

WE are praying for you! Sounds like he has a mind and plans of his own already! LOL We love you guys!
The Martinez Clan

Robin said...

Thanks for the prayers!

Gretchen, you are so funny. Let's see -- Taco Bell gives me heartburn, I've been doing lots of laundry, we are going on a field trip to Anderson Farms tomorrow, I will try the shower and what does balsamic dressing do??