Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Well here it goes...
We arrived at the hospital about 3 am this morning and got mom all checked in. Robin was only dilated at 5 to 6 cm. and wasn't in too much pain. Her Dr. was on call until 7 am and REALLY wanted to deliver the baby, so she wanted to speed things up. Declan Scott was born at 8:19am., weighing in at 8 lbs. 4 oz., 21" long. He is a very healthy baby boy and already took up nursing.
We both want to Thank the Lord and every one for their prayers. Mom and the baby are doing well, and should be home either tomorrow or the day after. Depending on the "rest" she can get at the hospital.
Robin will update (with pictures I'm sure) as soon as she can.


Scott &

6 comments:

21 Days of Fasting said...

Welcome Declan Scott!!! We are all so happy you're here, and we praise the Lord for your good health and your safe delivery. Happy Birthday little guy!!

stacey said...

Ooops, I accidentally posted as "Dan". lol Well, the thoughts are from our whole family, so I suppose it doesn't matter much. lol

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Cynthia said...

YEA! Thanks for letting us know.

Anonymous said...

Awwww. Sniff sniff.

I bet he is adorable, if you other kids are any indication.

Congratulations to all of you! Can't wait to meet him.

Teresa said...

Congratulations on a healthy baby boy.