So I've changed my ticker and will NOT consider myself overdue until after Monday. LOL She asked if I'd like to be induced next week but I really want the baby to come on his own. So I have an appointment next Wednesday and she'll put me on the monitor to see how baby's doing. If all is well, she will give me until the beginning of the week of the 27th but she said that is final. LOL
So I feel like I have a bit of breathing room to let this baby and my body decide when they're ready. I'm only 1cm dilated and not having many contractions so it's not time yet.
3 comments:
So you can cancel Uterus Watch 2008 for a few days? That's always nice to have a little more breathing room and not worry about being past due.
I've always thought babies like to be born on their birthdays. Your little man is just waiting for his. He has a calendar with date circled in red. Must not be IT yet!
Ha! I remembered my password! Anyway, you always seem to have a good handle on your due dates, even with the "surprise" blessings!
I'm fairly certain none of our babies would have evern entered the world if not for induction... I had to be induced with all 4. By the last 2 I just scheduled it and didn't even consider waiting for any labor symptoms (LOL). After 4 kids I never did have the experience of wondering if "this pain is IT."!
Post a Comment