My oldest "baby" turned 14 today. I'm saddened by how quickly time flies by and yet so very blessed to know the young adult he's become. He's my right hand when it comes to Zane, and I know they've formed a bond that will last a lifetime.
He wasn't home for most of the day, as Fridays he attends FACE. Scott snuck down and decorated his doorway last night, and I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast. We gave him one gift before he left. Then I showed up during his lunch break with cupcakes and had his friends sing Happy Birthday. Not sure he appreciated that one! =)
We took him out to dinner at his choice of restaurant -- he picked Chili's. Here he is with his dessert.
At home, he opened gifts. His main one this year was an iHome for his room.
We love you, Conner!!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Conner!
Happy Birthday to Conner!
I was worried about our oldest and youngest connecting since they are 14 years apart and dd moved out when he was only 4 years old. I shouldn't have worried. Their relationship is different and he'll never remember her living here at home, but he will certainly remember going to have sleep overs at her house (LOL)!
Thanks, everyone!
Post a Comment