Saturday, September 29, 2007

UGH pt. 2

So the stomach bug continued its run through our home. Scott caught it Thursday and stayed home from work. You know he's sick when that happens -- he almost never calls in sick.

He was better Friday and I got it Friday afternoon. So that makes all of us except Brenna and Conner. I'm really hoping they can avoid it!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Praying that you all are feeling MUCH BETTER!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! I am sorry to hear it made its way to you and Scott, too. I hope by now you are much better.

Kristine said...

UGH!!!!! Hope you ALL have a healthy week!

Salar37_Shushan said...

oh man! we can relate! We're still getting over the cold my hubby brought home. He's all better now, of course. ::snort::

Cynthia said...

ugh.. hope you're all better SOON!

Robin said...

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. We seem to all be recovered now, thank goodness.