Wednesday, September 26, 2007

UGH

Our house seems to have been hit with a stomach bug. Zane came down with it first early Monday morning. He was miserable all day, continually throwing up. By bedtime, he seemed a bit better.

On Tuesday, he was much more himself. He's still not eating much food but at least he's nursing well. Overnight, Chase came down with it and had a very miserable night. He's weak today but hasn't gotten sick again since early morning.

Now Aiden is complaining his stomach hurts. Guess this one is making the rounds! Prayers for quick recoveries are very much appreciated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I'm praying for a quick recovery and that you don't get it. I think we've already had it this year. I think we've had just about everything this year.sigh.

Get some rest and wash your hands three million times a day.LOL

Cynthia said...

UGH.. hope you're all feeling better ASAP!

stacey said...

And now you have to update and let everyone know that Scott is down and out! You know I'm sending prayers of healing your way. :)

Anonymous said...

We had the SAME thing here. Pain, then leaking from both ends, big time. It was over quickly, though. Thank God!

And Beatrix got it first!