We bought the kids a small pool over the week, to help combat the awful heat. When we set it up, it was in the shade. The next day, the boys hurried out to play in it again. I didn't realize it was in full sun until too late. Now 2 of the boys have sunburns. =( I am usually so good at making sure they have sunscreen on, too.
4 comments:
OUCH!!! Put some Aloe Vera gel on it! It really helps.
Robin,
Email me at jct@nemont.net and I'll walk you through adding the scrapbook challenge icon to your sidebar.
Cynthia from SHS
www.bbentsbees.blogspot.com
Well, I know you hate to see them burned, but at least it's not as bad as our lobster impressions after Water World and the Walk-a-Thon! -- Stacey
I did this once too. We were even at the beach!!! I had put on sunscreen but they were wearing t-shirts. Later on the t-shirts came off & it never dawned on me to put on more sunscreen! Yikes! (Lisa in ME from SHS)
Post a Comment