Friday, July 13, 2007

Scrapbook Challenge Completed



I finally completed Cynthia's first scrapbook challenge -- to organize something. I don't have an extra room in my house to use for scrapbooking, so a corner of my bedroom has to suffice. Lately, it's been overrun with things not scrapbook-related: maternity clothes ready to be put back in storage, kids clothes intended for the Goodwill, etc.
Her challenge gave me an incentive to reclaim that space. Now to find the time to scrapbook. =)

4 comments:

berrypatch said...

Congrats on meeting the challenge! I have yet to get going on it!!!! :-( Soon, very soon....hopefully. (Lisa in ME from SHS)

Robin said...

Thanks, Lisa! It's great having it done. Now I need to actually use the space.

stacey said...

You're corner looks great!

Cynthia said...

GREAT JOB! I still haven't made much progress in my scrapbooking room.. I better get going or my own challenge is going to get away from me... that would be SAD! You're right.... even with a clean area it's STILL hard to find TIME to scrapbook, but at least everything is organized and ready to go when you find a few spare minutes.