Saturday, July 21, 2007

Summer Reading Challenge


Well, I usually wouldn't need a challenge to get me to read. I love reading, especially at night when the kiddies are in bed and all is quiet. But since discovering the blogging world, I spend my normal book reading time either working on my blog or reading other people's blogs.


So I thought I'd use De'Etta's reading challenge as a way to make myself find time to do both. =) I'll post my progress in the sidebar.
-------------------------------------

Books for fun:

Into the Deep -- Colleen Coble

Something Borrowed -- Emily Giffin

Forever -- Karen Kingsbury

Sunrise -- Karen Kingsbury

Lean Mean Thirteen -- Janet Evanovich

For school:

My Father's World teacher's manual

For the Children's Sake -- Susan Schaefer Macauley

Educating the Wholehearted Child -- Clay & Sally Clarkson

Summer bible study:

Experiencing God

-------------------------------------

I may change/add/delete books as I go along.

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Looks like a fun list!

Cynthia said...

Yep.. blogging will do that to you (LOL)! I have the same "problem." I joined the challenge just so I could get the icon (LOL)! Sad, but true.