I've been dipping my toes into the Blog world for a year or so now. I love read other people's blogs, but thought I could never create one of my own. Who'd want to read it anyway? LOL But upon much reflection, I decided it's a great way to have a journal of my family, for my family. My kids love to look at our scrapbooks, but it's so hard for me to find the time to keep up with them. And I'm on the computer every day anyway, so why not redeem the time by creating a keepsake? =)
I also hope to use this blog to keep family and friends who live far away in touch with our lives. So here goes!
4 comments:
Robin,
Congratulations! I started blogging a few years ago for some of the same reasons you started now. Long ago mine main goal was to blog our vacations so family/friends could see all the pictures.. now I blog about our everyday life and an occasional vacation(LOL)!
Yay, Robin! The blog looks great, and it'll be fun to keep up with the antics of the Riley family!
Lylas--Stacey
Robin, I'LL be reading! Great blog, great pics! And I'll be looking for Colorado pics once I move, too! Congratulations on taking the plunge!
Kristine,
Thanks for reading! =) I've loved reading your blog. I will miss your pictures of Pikes Peak when you move!
Post a Comment