LOVE the iced coffees from Starbucks... I can't drink them often though since I don't handle caffeine very well... I'm awake for DAYS after a coffee (LOL)...
LOVE the iced coffees from Starbucks... I can't drink them often though since I don't handle caffeine very well... I'm awake for DAYS after a coffee (LOL)...
I love the iced stuff from Starbucks, anything sweet and blended. But I've also discovered McDonald's Iced Coffee--okay, not it's not as good as Starbucks, but it is half the price. I like the hazelnut, but dh finds it too sweet. The vanilla isn't as sweet, and they have plain iced coffee too. The cups are HUGE, and the larges won't fit into my cup holders. This is my plan of attack to keep myself awake as we drive across country. I get too sleepy in the afternoons! Dd asked, "What if we're in the middle of nowhere and you want a coffee?" I laughed and told her we can find a McDonald's ANYWHERE!
3 comments:
LOVE the iced coffees from Starbucks... I can't drink them often though since I don't handle caffeine very well... I'm awake for DAYS after a coffee (LOL)...
LOVE the iced coffees from Starbucks... I can't drink them often though since I don't handle caffeine very well... I'm awake for DAYS after a coffee (LOL)...
I love the iced stuff from Starbucks, anything sweet and blended. But I've also discovered McDonald's Iced Coffee--okay, not it's not as good as Starbucks, but it is half the price. I like the hazelnut, but dh finds it too sweet. The vanilla isn't as sweet, and they have plain iced coffee too. The cups are HUGE, and the larges won't fit into my cup holders. This is my plan of attack to keep myself awake as we drive across country. I get too sleepy in the afternoons! Dd asked, "What if we're in the middle of nowhere and you want a coffee?" I laughed and told her we can find a McDonald's ANYWHERE!
Post a Comment