Now that's one cute little boy! I just love this time when they are finally old enough for some fun!lol
Don't you just LOVE all those cool baby gadgets!
Lol, I was going to say how much it reminds me of Lisa's pics of Sophia in her saucer!
Hey there, big boy!!
What a happy looking baby! I love his name too... (Lisa in ME SHS)
Thanks, Lisa. He usually is happy, but he can sure have a temper, too, we've discovered. =)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Now that's one cute little boy! I just love this time when they are finally old enough for some fun!lol
Don't you just LOVE all those cool baby gadgets!
Lol, I was going to say how much it reminds me of Lisa's pics of Sophia in her saucer!
Hey there, big boy!!
What a happy looking baby! I love his name too... (Lisa in ME SHS)
Thanks, Lisa. He usually is happy, but he can sure have a temper, too, we've discovered. =)
Post a Comment