Zane is just figuring out how to sit. He does well for the most part. BUT -- I am sad to say mere moments after I snapped this picture, he toppled onto his face. =( LOL He is fine, and I didn't even take an after picture before picking him up and soothing him. (Although the thought did cross my mind!)
6 comments:
Oh, I have to laugh! I have a picture of Nick leaning like that at about the same age. Every time I see it, I think about how after the flash went off, he tumbled and hit his head on the speaker, causing a bump!
He's a doll!
Oh.. they grow up SO FAST! My kids never liked the itchy feel of the grass on their legs. Cute pic.
He is soooo cute! I wish Sophia would do *something*. She's basically still a blob, albeit a grabby blob.LOL
Let's see, you THOUGHT about blogging it--but it didn't interfere with your life. It sounds like it ties right into your 58% addicted to blogging tag, lol!
What a cutie! My friend Lisa's baby Ava just started sitting up. Your little guy is adorable!
Post a Comment