Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Chase, Brenna & Aiden have Vacation Bible School all this week. The theme is Splish Splash. They are really enjoying it, especially Aiden. He has learned most of the songs already, with the movements. I bought the CD, so we are listening to it over and over. =)

Baseball is nearly over for this season. In the past, Conner has played on teams that were very good. This year, his team has struggled. I don't know if it's the new coach or not, but they just don't seem to be playing cohesively as a team.

He gets a bit frustrated because he doesn't have much backup when he pitches. But we've been trying to use it as a lesson. In patience, grace, teamwork. He is showing more maturity all the time. I'm so proud of him!!





1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Our kids have never gone very far with baseball since it's during our busy season.. but it looks like a lot of fun!

The VBS title sounds like a GREAT summer theme - splish splash!