Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dog Days of Summer Bloggy Giveaway!


UPDATE:

The winner is: KELLEY.

She has been notified by email. Thanks to all who entered!!







Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer has challenged bloggers to host a giveaway this week. Many, many bloggers are giving things away. For a full list, check out her blog and follow the links to the bloggy giveaways!


As for me, I'm giving away a $15 gift card to Family Christian Stores:





To enter, please leave a comment on this post with a way to reach you, either an email address or a link to your blog. Do NOT leave your mailing address in the comment. I will draw a name on Friday, July 27 and contact the winner for their address.

211 comments:

1 – 200 of 211   Newer›   Newest»
Amy ~ (Life's Small Treasures) said...

OH I would LOVE to have this gift card! Please enter me into your drawing! Thanks, Amy

Dolly said...

Am I 1st?!

Angi said...

What a great giveaway! I would use it to buy a book, then give the book away on my blog after I read it, as part of the PASS IT ON summer reading fun! Enter me please!

FrazzMom said...

The perfect prize! Please enter me.

Denise said...

Ooh what a treat this would be to win, please count me in, and thank you for offering it.
(((Hugs)))

TracyMichele said...

Oh the thought of having $$ all to myself to browse the store........ sorry I faded into a daydream there. Please count me in!

~liz said...

what a fabulous and generous idea!
~liz

Lori ~ The Simple Life at Home said...

What a nice prize! Count me in please. This would be great!

Billy said...

Hmm... can a guy win? I would like the gc.

*carrie* said...

Please sign me up--good idea!

Amico Dio said...

This sounds fabulous! I would love to win. Please count me in!

Melanie said...

Oh, this would be great! Please sign me up!

TEXAUS MOMMA said...

Please enter me too! This sounds wonderful!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Great idea!! I'd love it!

Steph

Nichole said...

Love FCB! Please sign me up!

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

I love this store. There is always way too much to chose from.

Thanks for the chance to win.

Dana in Texas.

Staci said...

I love this store! Count me in: stacibrown@hotmail.com

Liz Zelie said...

What a thoughtful idea.

eazelie AT gmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

Enter me please

Courtney O. said...

yes please!

MrsNehemiah said...

please enter my name in your drawing.
Thanks.
Mrs Nehemiah

Short Stop said...

I'd love to win this! Great giveaway! Thanks!

Laurel said...

gosh, i haven't been to a family christian store in a while - there aren't any where i live, but i could sure use this at their website!!

Diana said...

Fun!! Count me in!

Anonymous said...

ooo! i'd love this. i'm always ready for a good book or CD!

heathair@Hotmail.com

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

I love this store...

Thanks for a great giveaway... I'll keep my fingers crossed!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! My favorite store!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, I just don't know if 15$ is enough for that store. :) LOL

Mari said...

I love that store - I can always find something there!

embee said...

thanks for entering me!

SuperMOM said...

I would LOVE to be entered!!!!

Thanks so much

Anonymous said...

Please enter me.

Jessica said...

Pick Me! Pick Me!

With His Grace said...

THAT IS SO GENEROUS! THANKS FOR THE CHANCE. WE LOVE FCS!

Sarah W. said...

Cool offer Count me in!!

Kelley said...

I would love this GC...so very generous of you! I'm in Family Christian Store all the time!
Thanks!
Kelley
kaprahl@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

THis would be great -enter me in please!

Kelley said...

Love that store! Count me in please!

Anonymous said...

Please include me in your drawing. thanks.
Wendie O.
wennben@verizon.net

Emily said...

Great contest!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Abbi said...

Sounds great, count me in! Thanks for offering

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful offer! Thanks!

Sheri said...

Great giveaway. Please include me in your drawing. thanks

sheri.carneal@gmail.com

CG said...

I would love to use this to buy my biblestudy book for this fall.

cleavermama said...

excellent giveaway :)

Jen said...

Cool! One of these stores just opened here. Great timing. Please enter me! Thanks!!!

www.nyisutter.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Enter me please!

Kathryn said...

Please count me in. What a great giveaway.

Anonymous said...

I love that store.

grams-kelley [at] sbcglobal [dot]net

By the grace of God ... said...

Please add me to the drawing! (I have a giveaway too!) Enjoyed the photo of your blessings!

By the grace of God ... said...

Please add me to the drawing! (I have a giveaway too!) Enjoyed the photo of your blessings!

Anonymous said...

Awesome giveaway, please sign me up!

Unknown said...

Sign me up. Then come by my blog to see what I'm giving away:

http://keepinupwiththetatums.blogspot.com/

Ann

Anonymous said...

Please enter me into your drawing. Thank You!

Betsy said...

Oh, I could spend that!

Girl Raised in the South said...

Great idea - please add my name to the list. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

That would be great! Count me in, please!

JB Mall Enterprises said...

cool - count me in.

Barb J. said...

Please enter me!

barb j.
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/findingcontentment/

Sherry said...

Please enter me into the drawing. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for the chance.
amyjohnallen@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

please enter me in your contest. thank you tmcdjmcd@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous said...

Hi! Please enter me to.. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Count me in!

Lyndy said...

Wonderful giveaway. I would love to enter this contest.

Thanks and have a blessed day.

Lyndy

Anonymous said...

Very useful gift; thanks for offering it.

Jenny said...

I'd love to be entered into your drawing! Thanks!!

PastormacsAnn said...

I could spend that! Please count me in.

HomeSchool Mommy said...

I would have no problem winning this prize!!!

Thanks for including me in your drawing!

homeschool_mommy@cox.net

Melissa said...

What a great giveaway. Please enter my name!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a great gift to a great store!!

Count me in...

Mandy said...

Please count me in too :)

Anonymous said...

I would love to have this--thanks!

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Count me in too please! Thanks for hosting this fun contest :)

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway! Count me in please.

Sally said...

Yay! One of my favorite stores! And just in time for Karen Kingsbury's new book that's coming out! Sign me up!

Mama T said...

Love the Christian book store!! Please add me. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks, please add me to the list.

Anonymous said...

Please add my name to the drawing.
tpearson@uga.edu

Elizabeth F. said...

love it! Enter me please.

Anonymous said...

Count me in... WOW, I can get some new music!

Check out my giveaway here

Adena (aka cre82learn) said...

count me in! beautiful family.

Linda said...

Are you really going to read all these, Robin? LOL! Enter me, please!
lmeahl@tampabay.rr.com
meahlmemories.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm in! pipsersmom@gmail.com

family said...

Oh, I would love to win this!

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

OUUUU a new place to shop...I am lovin it!

Count me in!!!!

Blessings,
Dolly@From my CHERRY heart

http://frommycherryheart.blogspot.com/

Holly Days said...

I love books!

Laurie said...

yes please!

Unknown said...

ooh -ME PLEASE!

knittingarrows at gmail dot com

Kelly Stockwell said...

Please add me to your drawing!

Jessica said...

Thanks for including me!

Toknowhim said...

Enter me please...

Jana @sidetrackd said...

Great prize! Please enter me. Thanks!

Stacey said...

That is really cool... I would love to be entered in this contest!!

Michelle said...

one of my favorite stores!

Amanda said...

Here's My Entry!

Distybug said...

What a great gift! Thanks for the giveaway.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I'd love to be counted in too. You can reach me on my blog http://not2many.blogspot.com or on SHS.

Kelly said...

I love, love, love this store. Please count me in:-)

Anonymous said...

How cool would that gift card be!

Melissa said...

This would be great! Pick me!

Blessed Beyond a doubt.... said...

Pleeze pick me!

http://tonsofsons.wordpress.com/

Andie said...

I LOVE FCS!!! I could spend hours just looking at all their beautiful stuff! Please enter me, and check out my drawing if you get the chance!
Blessings-Andie

Boomeyers said...

I have been Bible shopping.....! Thanks for the chance to win!

boo_meyers@yahoo.com

Frances said...

Wonderful generous gift! I hope I win...or I hope someone else does...either way, it's all good! :)

Anonymous said...

what a GREAT gift! I went to WOF this summer and am hoping that I win so I can finally get a Beth Moore book....If not, then I hope it blesses whomever wins!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the giveaway! Please enter me.
gena(at)dmcg(dot)com

Coach Paulette said...

i can always find something at this store!

Anonymous said...

Count me in please.monk5@charter.net

Victoria said...

Great giveaway! Please include me too!

Rebecca said...

This would be a great gift for my sister. I don't have a store near me but I know she does. My e-mail is on my blogger profile!

Marti said...

Please enter me!

~ said...

count me in please!

Anonymous said...

I would love to be entered to win the gift card. Thanks for taking part.

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

Count me in please!

Shana said...

count me in to, please!!! Thanks!!!

Liz said...

One of my favorite stores...please include me!

Jennifer said...

Please add me! I love the giveaway! Thanks!
Jennifer

Tasha said...

A gift to go shopping, how fun. Thank you for entering me and offering your gift. Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

excellent!
I'm in...
mueller7[at]gmail.com
Stop by my giveaways too if you have a chance!

Anonymous said...

Count me in! Would love to win it.

Anonymous said...

How generous. I would love to enter the drawing.
lovelysgarden@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Please sign me up! I don't have a blog, but you can contact me at DivaDivine15@aol.com. Thank you for your generosity!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

What a great prize!
Thanks!
:)

Kristin said...

Nice giveaway! I'd love to win!

Anonymous said...

Please enter me! Thank you for offering this great giveaway!!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Thank you for entering me to win.

Blessings!

Kathy in WA said...

PLEASE PICK ME. the christian book store is the best!!
Thanks and god bless

Mary Jo said...

Please include me in your drawing! I love family christian!

Tarrah said...

please count me in :)

Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe said...

Please enter my name into your drawing, thank you! :)

Shauna said...

Please count me in!

Theresa said...

Oh - please enter me! I love the Family Christian bookstores!

loves2blog (at) gmail.com

Delete said...

What a great gift! I love Family Christian bookstore. Please count me in!

Thankfulheart said...

Wow! It's like Christmas in July! Thanks to all of the wonderful bloggers that are participating in this great give-away!!!

Tricia said...

Such a great idea...my e-mail is mccammacks@sbcglobal.net

Unknown said...

Yes, please enter me!

Linda said...

I'd like to enter. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Count me in!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Please sign me up. I spend lots and lots of time their, so a gift card would be GREAT!

Anonymous said...

I would love this for some upcoming birthday gifts. Count me in!

Genevieve P said...

Please count me in!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chance to win this!!

karly said...

This would be great!!

Unknown said...

Count me in. I'm thinking Christmas shopping :)

God's girl said...

Would love it!
Blessings,
Angela

Anonymous said...

Great gift! Count me in, please! And feel free to stop by my blog and enter to win free Scripture!

Blessings
Janne

Raquel said...

thanks for visitig my blog! yo have a adorable family. oh yes throw my ame in your drawing too!

Homeschooling Momma said...

Count me in! Tonya

Anonymous said...

Please enter me in the drawing!

Anonymous said...

Enter me please. Thanks and God bless!

Unknown said...

Love that store!

Beth said...

Great giveaway!

Julie said...

Count me in!

Anonymous said...

Love that store, thanks for entering my name. Emme
lon_linda@msn.com

Lura said...

This is a great gift!

Heather said...

heathertruett@gmail.com

Cynthia said...

WOWSER! This entry has certainly generated a LOT of responses (LOL)!

BlondeBlogger said...

Oh, that is my favorite store! Please add me to the contest! Thank you! :)

Becky said...

Thanks for the chance to win this prize! If I am lucky enough, I can be reached at stampinbliss at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I don't think to read your blog as often as I should. Am I too late?

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway! Count me in!

Amy said...

Sounds great-- I love that store!

kblaidlaw said...

Please enter my name in your drawing. I would love to win!
kblaidlaw@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

What a great prize!! Count me in!
lmoffitt.at.aestudios.dot.com

Karen said...

This is FABULOUS! Please count me in...I LOVE shopping there. I don't think there is one near my home, but there is one by my mom's house, and I ALWAYS stop when I visit:)

Anonymous said...

There is always something to find at Family Christian Book Store. Please count me in.

Thanks,
Kristie

loni said...

This is great! Please include me and thanks for sharing!

http://www.lonic.blogspot.com

Rachelle said...

What a fun prize! Hurl me in the proverbial hat! Thanks!

raeshylle at yahoo dot com

Elizabeth F. said...

enter me please!

Treasuresofjoy said...

We have a Family bookstore right in my town!
http://treasuresofjoyboutique.blogspot.com/asuresofjoy

stacey said...

Ooh, pick me, pick me!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in! C'mon over and sign up for mine ($10 Target gift card) if you get the chance. :o)

Anonymous said...

Cool!!!! I am sitting right next door to a Family store right now! :-)

momma24 said...

Way Cool!!

Anonymous said...

Count me in!

eliz76@juno.com

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Oh, SO count me in!

Lori - Queen of Dirty Laundry said...

We love to shop at Family Christian!

Thanks for a great giveaway!

Sherry said...

Thanks for the generous giveaway! I'd love this!

Linda SS said...

What a generous gift! Thank you so much for a chance to win a prize that I'd love to win:)

talkinghands said...

My husband and I live at this store! Really! What a great giveaway! Thanks! Please enter me.

Blessings,
Alisa
talkinhands@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love Family Christian Stores!
blazershockeyfan@hotmail.com

Suzy O. said...

What a great giveaway. Hope I win.

Linsey Knerl said...

What a lovely giveaway! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I'd LOVE this! Thanks!

Tammy said...

Please enter me in your give-away! Thanks!

Andrea said...

Sounds GREAT! Count me in!

Anonymous said...

We are big fans of Family Christian Stores. Please count me in for this great gift!

Anonymous said...

pick me please
jesslunger25@hotmail.com

LivingforGod said...

Great prize! Please enter me in your giveaway. Thanks and God bless! serving_theKingofkings@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi. This is such a thoughtful and generous gift. I love to buy new books, especially for home schooling, but with one income it is hard.

God bless,
Sarah
SeekingHim@gmail.com

Hbomb said...

Please count me in.

Anonymous said...

I'm in too :)

anastasia_falling@yahoo.com

Tricia said...

Count me in too!!!

Tricia

Megan said...

Definitely book junkies in this seminary family!

Fiddle D. Dee said...

Please sign me up!
Lynnomartin@hotmail.com

Melissa said...

please count me in!

Anonymous said...

Sounds great, throw me in the mix!

Laurie said...

Please include me in the drawing.
Thanks!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 211   Newer› Newest»